To apply for any of our current job openings:
- Send a copy of your resume in .pdf or .doc to email@example.com
- Use a separate email for each position that you are applying for.
- IMPORTANT - Put the title of the position that you are applying for in the subject line. Failure to do so may result in your resume being noted as spam or not being directed to the correct department.
Share Point Web Developer TO3090
Ocean Associates, Inc. has an immediate need for a temporary Web Developer to support the Southwest Fisheries Science Center, (http://swfsc.noaa.gov), in San Diego, CA. We are under contract to provide support services to NOAA Fisheries offices on the west coast.
Position Description: The Web Developer will assist in the implementation of an agency Intranet redesign project. This project is to create a small scale SharePoint 2010 Intranet solution with basic features that serve 350 in-house staffs. The Web Developer will be involved in the design, development and deployment phases of the project. The Web Developer will work under the guidance of a Project Manager and alongside with other development team members.
- Analyze and plan the Intranet web portal, sites architecture and services/features with user access policies.
- Design the Intranet information architecture, navigation, and appearance.
- Develop and implement system design using SharePoint Server 2010 technologies.
- Test and deploy the Intranet SharePoint solution.
- 2-3 years of experience with SharePoint 2007 or 2010 (Designing, Developing and Deploying)
- Experience working with SharePoint Designer 2007/2010, web parts, templates, forms, content management, and workflows
- Knowledge of current best practices in web development and usability standards
- Strong written/oral communication and interpersonal skills;
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
Term of Employment: The position is to be filled immediately and will continue for approximately 11 months. Salary is based on qualifications and experience. Great working environment, supportive and motivated IT team, flexible work hours and excellent location.
To apply: Please send a cover letter describing your qualifications, a resume, and list of three references.
This page last updated February 1, 2013